Thursday, December 25, 2003

THE "NINE DWARFS" VERSUS THE COWBOY...

It will be interesting to follow the media coverage of the forthcoming Democratic caucuses in Iowa and the primary in New Hamshire. I will focus on the European newspapers and their coverage in future posts on my other blog, Lukeion.

Is it possible that one of the "nine dwarfs" will give G.W. Bush a real fight? I think they have to watch out for the cowboy... The other day I got an e-mail from "Blogs For Bush" with an invitation to join the blogroll. I am not a Bush supporter, but I must admit that I am glad that Gore didn't win in 2000... Do a Google (bomb?!) search on "bad presidents." [Hat tip to the Politburo Diktat. Editor: Is this the new "commie" version of a "Molotov cocktail"?]

For more politics, check out WatchBlog and Dick Morris' new project, The Official Internet Primary�.

No comments:

Post a Comment