Sunday, December 14, 2003

THE BEST OF EGO

I have picked some of my "greatest hits" posts and added them to the "Posts from the Archives" category. I hope both my long-time readers and new visitors will enjoy the selection.

* TAX PRESSURE - Comparison of the tax systems in Sweden and America.
* WAR NOW! - Covering the anti-war demonstrations.
* AMERICAN IN SPIRIT - Standing up for the ideals of the Founding Fathers. Join the American In Spirit Webring!
* DECK OF CARDS - The complete Iraqi Most Wanted list.
* ANNUAL BLOG REPORT - My "blogiversary."
* THE LIBERTARIAN ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT - Ideas have consequences.
* STEEL TARIFFS AND RUST BELT VOTES IN 2004 - Bush the protectionist & pragmatist.
* INTERVIEW WITH JOHN COX & ALLEN FORKUM - EGO interview with the creators of the Black & White World.

If you want to spread the good word, please scroll down to the Support category and click on the "tell-a-friend" button!

No comments:

Post a Comment